måndag 3 mars 2014

Signed cards - Team Barloworld



Here are some nice photos I have gathered throught the years. Some I have gotten in person and some are ebay find. The ones I go in person is those signed by : Robert Hunter who was a great sprinter and one of those who managed Claudio Corti too sign up Chris Froome for Team Barloworld (the rest is history)
 
Nice guys
Daryl Impey was a very nice guy who I meet in Denmark 2012 during the first stages of Giro d´Italia. Daryl is the first South African who had worn the leader jersey of Tour de France. My biggest memory of Daryl is unfortunately when Theo Bos dragged him into the fence during the last stage of Tour of Turkey which he won, but the film showing Mauricio Soler and the other guys got Daryl up on the bike and pushed him over the finishline was much touching screens.
Me with Daryl Impey
Encrico Gasparotto I also meet in Denmark, unfortunately I missed Geraint Thomas, but atleast he signed my Jersey, but he seemed to be in a rush so I didn´t dare to take the postcard from my pocket and ask for a Another signature. =)
Chris Froome
Cummings, Froome and Cheula is find from Ebay. And as Always if you click on the image you get it bigger.

Have a nice day

Fritz

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar