söndag 16 mars 2014

Team Alessio-Bianchi 2004

Here are some nice item connected too a Team that only exsisted for a Year, but the results they made was impressive. Magnus Bäckstedt as an example won Paris Roubaix that year in this colours.
The most of the clothes and the helmet I got from an ex-pro in the Team and I am very thankful for be able to purchase this. The bibs and the signed Jersey is Team replica and bought by at my local bike store.
Signed Jersey (replica) by Alessandro Bertolini,  Magnus Bäckstedt, Marcus Ljungqvist and Franco Pellizotti
 
Short sleeve Jersey from a member in the Team
 
West
 
Time Trial skin suit
Wind and rain jacket
 
Winter Jacket
 
Bibs - Team replica
 
Winterbibs without padding

Cap
 
Summer gloves

Team Helmet
 Thats all from me today, I hope you liked the items.

Best regards,
Fritz

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar