fredag 21 februari 2014

My Bikes

Here are almost all of the Bikes I have in my basement, I will show them better in the Future.
 
 
Bianchi HoC 928 SL IASP - Team Flaminia

A MTB that I have, don´t remember the Team

Bianchi B4P 928 T-Cube - Team Barlworld (was a spare frame for the Team)

Vintage Bianchi from 1974

Bianchi B4P Sempre - Team Colombia Coldeportes

Bianchi C2C Infinito - Team Vacansoleil Steijn Devolders frame (under Construction)

Bianchi Freccia Celeste - Team Liquigas Bianchi (during its Construction, ready since many years) Vladimir Miholjevics Frame

Bianchi ML3 - Team Alessio Bianchi

Bianchi HoC Oltre - Team Androni Giocattoli / Alessandro De Marchis old Bike
MTB Bianchi CX Sport

MTB Bianchi Martini Racing
I hope you like them, more to come later

/Fritz

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar