torsdag 20 februari 2014

Team Liquigas Bianchi 2005 / 06

Some years ago I was very lucky to be able to buy a pretty large Collection of clothing and other stuff from a former rider in Team Liquigas Bianchi from year 2005. This stuff is highly appraised by me, and I use the most of when I take my Bianchi Freccia Celeste "Team Liquigas Bianchi" on a ride.

The things I didn´t buy from him is from Ebay. Which is a great source for a collector as me.

 
Arm warmers and socks

Bibs Danilo Di Luca version Giro d´Italia 2005

Bibs

Head band and summer gloves

Helmet for the Team

Long Sleeve Jersey ordinary

Winterjacket windproof

Podium cap and Race cap

Ordinary Jersey

Summer Jersey, signed

Time Trial skin suit 2005

Time Trial Skin suit 2006

Winterbibs with padding

Long Sleeve jersey, wind proof
Signed Jersey by former Team members: Bäckstedt, Cioni, Di Luca, Garzelli, Miholjevic, Kreuziger, Gasparotto, Ljungqvist, Pellizotti

More too come soon

/Fritz

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar